- A randomised controlled trial on mechanical bowel preparation (mbp) versus no mechanical bowel preparation in elective laparoscopic surgery for left sided colonic and rectal tumours.
Pramil.K, Kamalesh.N.P, Deepak.G.T, GeorgeM.J, Rohan.S Shaji.P, Sylesh.A, Prakash.K
Tropical journal of gastroenterology 2014 ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01797770
- Kamalesh NP, Prakash K, Pramil K, Zacharias P, Ramesh GN, Philip M. Prevalence and patterns of diverticulosis in patients undergoing colonoscopy in a southern Indian hospital. Indian J Gastroenterol 2012 Vol 31(6):337-9
- Kamalesh NP, Prakash K, Pramil K, Vipin IS. Large Mucocele of appendix. Indian J Gastroenterol 2012, 31(2): 87
- Kamalesh NP, Prakash K, Pramil K. Intrahepatic rupture of Empyema Gall bladder. Indian J Gastroenterol 2012, 31(5): 280
- Laparoscopic approach is safe and effective in the management of Mirizzi syndrome
N.P. Kamalesh, Kurumboor Prakash, Kaniyarakal Pramil, Thaliyachira Deepak George, Aikot Sylesh, Ponnambathayil Shaji
- Journal of Minimal Access Surgery, Year 2015, Volume 11, Issue 4 [p. 246-250]
- Kamalesh NP, Pramil.K, Prakash K, Mathew Philip, Shaji P, Sylesh A, Deepak George T, Rohan S. Menetrier’s Disease with Early Gastric Cancer: Case report and Review of Literature. Tropical Gastroenterol Jan – Mar 2016
- Kamalesh NP,Pramil.K, Prakash K, Ramesh GN. Wandering Gastrostomy. Indian J Surg. Indian J Surg. 2016 Apr;78(2):144-6
- Does case selection and outcome following laparoscopic colorectal resection change after initial learning curve
Kurumboor Prakash, NP Kamalesh, K Pramil, IS Vipin, A Sylesh, Manoj Jacob
Journal of Minimal Access Surgery, Year 2013, Volume 9, Issue 3 [p. 99-103]
- Prakash K, Kamalesh NP, Pramil K, Aikot S, Prakash Z, Ramesh GN, Philip M. Dense calculi formation resulting in impaction of pancreatic stent. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2013 Jan;32(1):66.
- Octreotide Does Not Prevent Pancreatic Fistula Following Pancreatoduodenectomy in Patients with Soft Pancreas and Non-dilated Duct: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial Prakash Kurumboor •Kamalesh Nadothottam Palaniswami • K Pramil • Deepak George • Shaji Ponnambathayil • Deepak Varma • Sylesh Aikot ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01301222. J Gastrointest Surg. 2015 Nov;19(11):2038-44.
- Portal vein resection does not increase morbidity in Whipple’s pancreaticoduodenectomy Deepak George Prakash Kurumboor, Pramil k • kamlesh np • shaji p • sylesh a • prakash kurumboor kurumboor Tropical gastroenterology: official journal of the Digestive Diseases Foundation 10/2014;
- Diagnosis and management of intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm of the pancreas where tropical calcific pancreatitis is prevalent .Journal of gastroenterology ,pancreatology and liver disorders,april 2017. Prakash Kurumboor , Kamalesh NP, Pramil K, Deepak George and RohanShetty, Shaji P
- Octreotide does not prevent pancreatic fistula following pancreaticoduodenectomy in patients with soft pancreas and non dialated duct:a prospective randomised controlled trial J GastrointestinalSurg 2015
- Sexual and urinary dysfunction following laparoscopic total mesorectal excision in male patients: a prospective study. deepak george, Kaniyarakkal Pramil, Naduthottam P Kamalesh, shaji ponnambathayil, prakash kurumboor. journal of minimal access surgery October 2017.;
- Endoscopy assisted laparoscopic transgastric resection of submucosal lesion at gastroesophageal junction: A novel technique. Bidarahalli Krishna Prasanna, Pramil Kaniyarakkal, Mathew Philip, Shaji Ponnambathayil, Satheesh Ipye, PVS Memorial Hospital, Kochi . Volume 38 Number 3 (Supplement 1) July–September 2017 Tropical Gastroenterology
- Laparoscopic Management Of Colonic Diverticular Disease And Its Complications : An Analysis:Indian Journal Of Surgery 79(5) DOI: 1007/s12262-016-1490-1 . Naduthottam P Kamalesh, Kurumboor Prakash ,Kaniyarakkal Pramil
- Starry Rectum: A Rare Case of Adult Primary Rectal Burkitt's Lymphoma in the setting of Crohn's Disease with Literature Review .Indian Journal of Surgery February 2019 by Prashant Rao, Pramil Kaniyarakkal,Naduthottam Palaniswami Kamalesh,Satheesh Iype.